Friday, December 2, 2011

God is so GOOD... all the time...!!

I continue to be amazed at God's perfect timing! You would think at almost 59 years of age... I would have come to expect it but each time He does something new for us, His grace and compassion are almost overwhelming. I am humbled once again by His care for us.

As I mentioned in a previous post a few days ago... Steve's first SS payment was expected on 12/21 (that's what the local SS office had told him)... I was wondering how we were going to pay car insurance, rent, etc. on our unemployment income...

Well... I checked our bank account on line this morning (to make sure his unemployment had been deposited yesterday or today)... not only was the unemployment in there but his first SS payment had been deposited yesterday! (I'm guessing that was actually for November.)

PRAISE THE LORD!

I'll  have some cute gift cards and gift card holder cards to show you in the next post... gotta take some pictures first though...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend as we head into this hectic holiday season... and I hope you have the opportunity to go to at least one Christmas pageant or concert to celebrate the real meaning of the season... We all have so much to be thankful for... the most important ... the birth of our Saviour and Redeemer... the greatest gift ever given.
Blessings,
~Kathy

No comments: