Saturday, October 30, 2010

Great Interest at Hobby Lobby Today!

Well, I spent 5 hours at Hobby Lobby today (9am-2pm)... meeting folks, giving out 40% off coupons (I printed off internet last night), and talking about cardmaking classes...


A lot of positive interest and feedback... People were very kind in admiring my cards... I was fortunate to have a high-top table right inside the door so I could "pounce" on them as they came in... I had a nice "spread" and thought they showed well... had to make a couple of signs which HL requires be in frames... had some handouts and business cards, etc.


Here's a picture... I even had a framed printout showing all the Veggie Tales projects I've created so far... even though I didn't have the actual items, I spoke to several people about these dies made by Dies Direct... I think they will be very popular... hope to be getting some "accessories" for the VT characters for their "holiday attire"... can't wait!
One lady I spoke with said she was the Activities Director and would be calling me... not sure if she was at a 55+ community like ours or at an assisted living/nursing facility... something I had not thought about as a "market" for classes... think she said she was in Clermont but I said I'd go there!
Hope you've had a great Saturday too! Blessings!

No comments: