Thursday, December 2, 2010

Adirondack Chair with Cat

The minute I first saw this stamp in the SU catalog... I knew I'd have to have it...
It is so much fun to color with my watercolor pencils and then brush the colors together with a slightly wet brush...

It was stamped on watercolor paper, colored with by pencils and then SU Crystal Effects were added to the flower blossoms... I colored several in one evening... making each cat a different color and changing up the color of the pillow...

A little difficult to see in the photo... but look closely and you can see that I used one of my many Fiskars corner embossing punches on the pink layer.

The card base is a minty green and I thought the ribbon I had on hand matched perfectly... let me know what you think! This makes a great all occasion card.

No comments: