Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another Adirondack Chair Card

I really liked this card when I finished it and I'm very glad I took a picture because I used it in a pinch for a friend's birthday card when I happened to have it with me and I knew she would appreciate it.

The flowered cs on the front is from a pad of coordinating papers and I thought the colors went well with the watercolored image. I absolutely LOVE polka dot ribbon and I don't remember where I got this very thin green ribbon but thought it was just perfect on here... used a little Crystal Effects on the blooms and put a flat shiny dot in the middle of each...


The second photo shows the inside of the card and has another watercolored image from the same SU set...you can see I used my trusty Fiskar's embossing corner punch on the white and green cardstock.

If you've got some images like this, I suggest you stamp a bunch of them on watercolor paper and then while watching TV one evening, sit and color with markers or colored pencils... you'll then have several ready to go on cards when you need them and not have to stop and color in the images...

Til next time, happy crafting!
Blessings,
~Kathy

No comments: