Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CAS Welcome Baby Boy Card

This is a card I did for a family that already had two little girls and were so excited to be adding a boy to their household... I started with a white card base, matted a layer of blue plaid paper, then a layer of solid dark blue and then the white top layer which was run through my Cuttlebug with this great new baby embossing folder... I added the three buttons on top of the embossed piece, then a gingham ribbon on the botom that I ran through a cute, see-thru, baby boy slide.  I would consider this a CAS card...They loved it!


I love my Cuttlebug embossing folders like this and have several of these (words only) themed folders... this concept/design could be used with any of them... quick and simple... Hope you like it!

Blessings,
~Kathy

No comments: