Friday, November 12, 2010

As promised, here's another tri-shutter...

I made this one for my Great Aunt Alice who turned 100 last month! She loved it... I actually sent her an envelope with 4 of my cards ... the other three signed by my mother and our two daughters' families... Aunt Alice lives in Peterborough Ontario Canada and I've not seen her many years... she's as sharp as ever and we have great phone conversations!

The cute little fairy person is Maisy KETTO... she is one of the KETTO characters you can find at StampingBella... I bought Kenya KETTO at the same time... I think they're all so cute... I had a hard time deciding which one to get (so of course I got two)... and they are so much fun to color... used some glittery stuff on her wings and some bling on her little crown and the flower center... isn't she cute? Love the hairdo!

Have a great day!
Blessings,
~Kathy

No comments: