Thursday, November 18, 2010

Five Butterflies

This little card is covered in sherbert colors. The patterned cardstock came from one of those 4x6 pads (DCWV I think)... two Stampin'Up dies were used on this card... and one Cuttlebug embossing folder (swirls)...the StampinUp dies are the Top Note and the five butterflies (a small embosslit that cuts and embosses 5 different sized butterflies)... these are two of my very favorites... and ones that' I've used more than any of the others... 
I used a coordinating piece of cardstock (from the same pad as the cs on the front of the card) for the envelope lining. I rounded the corners of the card base and orange and pink colored mats which were run through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot embossing folder.
Hope this gives you some ideas...
Blessings and happy crafting,
~Kathy

No comments: