Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BUSY, BUSY DAY!

Wow! Seven cards...3 baby shower tri-shutters and 4 pastor appreciation fun fold cards... Although I was pretty productive, if I do say so myself, I still need to make several sympathy cards... guess it will be a late night!

The baby shower cards were very similar, the first two almost identical started with a pearlized pink cardstock (ColorBok), used a couple of coordinated patterned designer paper, a little ribbon, a cute brad, some bling and pearls, several strips from a K&Company grouping of baby-themed scrapbooking strips, and one cute sticker.


Here's the straight-on view of the first card... I have two stamps I wanted to use on these... one was too long to fit on any of the card panels. So I put it on the flap of the card, embossed with SU's silver powder, and lined the envelope.



The other stamp has this wonderful sentiment (God sends His love and joy to earth with every newborn baby's birth) -- I'm very pleased with the finished card... What do you think?

No comments: