Sunday, November 28, 2010

Brown Flowers Tri-Shutter Sympathy Card

The verse on the center panel was stamped and embossed and says:
"May God's love heal your sorrow, and may His peace replace your heartache with warm and loving memories."
 

One thing I did differently on this tri-shutter was to run the two long pieces through my crimper before adhering to the card base. Adds a little more textural interest... the gold colored leaves are actually "jewel" leaves, so they're my little bit of bling on this card.

This flowered paper has become one of my favorites... it comes in 12x12 scrapbooking sheets and has a subtle small dot pattern on the back side. The two small round flowers that are glued on top of the crimped panels are self-adhesive 3-D stickers off a sheet I had laying around... K&Company I think.

Added small jewels to the center of several of the blooms...
Hope you like it...
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings an happy crafting,
~Kathy

1 comment:

Karla Dick said...

Kathy,
I am looking for the name of the Stamp set you used. . . .

Thanks :)
Karla