Saturday, November 13, 2010

One More Baby Shower Tri-Shutter

I'm lovin these tri-shutter cards... this one is my favorite... it's for my daughter's baby shower this afternoon... Claudia is our older daughter... a great wife and mother... she has a 20-yr-old son Lane, an 11-yr-old son Bailey, a sweetie that just turned 3 - Olivia, and come January, she'll add MacKenzie Joy to their brood... I can't wait! It will be such fun to have a baby to cuddle again!


The base of the card is a pearlized green that's gorgeous (I think)... I used 3 designer papers that I felt coordinated well... some of the trims on it are from a package of narrow, self-adhesive, 12-inch strips called Itsy Bitsy Baby Girl adhesive borders (they come 30 to a pkg for about $4) (from K&Company)... They are great! And then there's Maisy KETTO... isn't she cute?

I used the same verse on the large center panel as the other baby tri-shutter I shared with you last week...

No comments: