Monday, November 15, 2010

In a hurry? Here's a great idea for a quick card...

This is one of my favorite CAS (clean and simple) cards. It is a pre-made card that came in a box of about 50... 5 each of 10 designs... I get them on sale at JoAnn's and Michael's and use a 40% off coupon... (Reg $10... just $6 with a coupon)... they come with envelopes too so they are a real bargain... nice sturdy stock also...
The really cool thing about this particular card is that I happened to have had some ribbon on hand (I have LOTS of ribbon on hand)... that seems to perfectly match the colors of the polka dots. I used one of my very favorite MS (Martha Stewart) border punches that also embosses, added a couple of bright brads, and voila... a cute quick card! Doesn't get much easier than that, eh?

Blessings and Happy Crafting!
~Kathy

No comments: